Monday, December 09, 2002

Wino
I went nuts at the NH State Liquor Store (Large facility, ample parking, conveniently located off of major Interstate). I was suckered in by their 10% off of total purchase if 12+ bottles of wine were purchased. So I went shopping. Some California Chardonnay & Sauvignon Blanc (my favorite being Cakebread's), Spanish table red, Australian Shiraz, Italian Pinot Grigio and Chianti, and a Bordeaux. Oh, and 2 bottles of on-sale Tequilla. We had the Spanish red on Saturday night with a meal of Pad Thai. Then on Sunday morning I noticed one of the bottles leaking through the cork as it was situated on its side. So what to do? Yep, that night had a bottle of Australian Shiraz with a grilled steak for dinner. Today at lunch I had a bottle of Wild Irish Rose along with my turkey sandwich. Tomorrow for breakfast will be a danish and a Thunderbird.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home