Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Story of an Innocent Man Falsely Accused
The last two nights I have been watching the Sox on NESN (Channel 51). I turn the cable off and go to bed. My wife says that when she turns on the TV in the morning, the cable is set on Channel 8 which is Telemundo. She thinks I have been watching late night latina booty.

I feel as if I am in a Hitchcock movie - the story of an innocent man falsely accused! I've sent an email to Comcast demanding an explanation as to why our cable box switches to this channel. Is it a default of the cable box? Something that happens if the signal is interrupted or reset during the night? I don't know, but I will get an answer to this and then my wife will be sorry that she wrongly accused me of watching softcore Spanish soap operas!

3 Comments:

At 12:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

There is no shame in admitting to watching Telemundo after your wife has gone to bed. You probably are not the first, or the last.
Your Wife...

 
At 4:58 PM, Blogger YouWho said...

Wait wait wait... there's Latina booty on channel 8!? What time?

 
At 9:45 PM, Blogger Brian said...

"Wait wait wait... there's Latina booty on channel 8!? What time?"... all the time, you've been watching Tivo too long.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home