Saturday, July 16, 2005

Stranger in a Strange Land
For work this week I went down to the Hynes Convention Center in Boston to check out MacWorld. Yeah, go send the guy who has few gadgets to go check out a show based around them. I walked into the showroom and sensed that I was perhaps the least enthusiastic of all the attendees in the room. It was as though I was a Southern chef shopping at a farmer's market made up strictly of avocado farmers. A lot of the stuff on display at the show was built around the iPod. Portable desktop speakers, designer skins for the iPod; there was even someone selling stylish handbags that had a iPod friendly compartment built in. I did my duty there as required but frankly I really just didn't care about the stuff that was there.

3 Comments:

At 7:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you are alone, call this number 800-211-9293. Connect with Real Singles from your local area instantly for only $0.99/min with a $4.99 connection fee. A true Match is only one phone call away 800-211-9293. Meet people with common interests and desires now. Check it out. 800-211-9293

 
At 8:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blog Study Says: Blogs = Good Audience
This is not a surprise, but Comscore, backed by Gawker and Six Apart, reports that those who read blogs are wealthier, younger, and probably thinner than the rest of the world.
Wow! You have a nice blog here. I'm definitely gonna check back and tell my friends. Keep it up.

I have a residual income site. It's all about residual income and related things.

Check us out if you get time.

 
At 1:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice blog spam you've got here!

I miss the good old days of MacWorld... back before it went to New York... back when Apple was actually at the show... back when Macs were just a curiosity. I feel like we Mac guys are just mainstream now. It's just like Linux only a little different. I still love Macs, don't get me wrong. We've just lost a spark of something, I don't know what.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home