Saturday, March 26, 2005

Take a Whiff

I like that Spring comes and the snow melts and all, but the one thing I can't stand is the smell of Spring. I mean, all I can smell is the overpowering scent of defrosted dog shit! Think of all the doggie land mines that have accumulated in snow banks, yards, along sidewalks, everywhere! These piles have rested in a frozen state for all of winter, unable to wash away or decompose. They just sit there in a dormant state waiting for warmth to come and release their essence out into the world!

Ooof! I just hate the smell of defrosted dog shit!

2 Comments:

At 12:07 PM, Blogger Brian said...

Either you have a powerful nose, or you live on a pet cemetery (which, if it ever comes up, I don't want to buried in).

 
At 1:53 PM, Blogger YouWho said...

Wow, this is something I have never experienced -- nor even considered.

Kreblog, I thought I read over on Fuzzy Corner that you absolutely want to be buried in a pet cemetery?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home