Saturday, January 14, 2006

Headache
I won't name names, but start an evening off with some good burgers, add some beers, martinis, then espresso martinis, and Makers Mark straight and you're destined to perform charades for a while and migrate on over to the On Demand Karoake soon thereafter.

Songs that I remember we sung:
La Bamba
Down With the Sickness
Faith

and a whole bunch of others that escape my memory because it is incredibly foggy.

I do remember dancing a mean jig at one time (I think I was Riverdancing) and doing some of my death metal posing.

Oooof. Head hurts. Most go lay down now.

3 Comments:

At 8:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I learned that peanut butter cures hiccups, instant espresso is great in a Martini, and you definitely have the best Weekend At Bernie's impression i have ever seen!

 
At 12:55 PM, Blogger carpoolguy said...

Based on your inability to remember specifics, I'd say the only Mark that Maker's leaves is the one on your forehead when you slip doing your cadaver impression. Sounds like a good time.

 
At 10:59 AM, Blogger Granite said...

Yeah, I picked up a few bruises during charades doing my Weekend at Bernie's impression. I couldn't believe nobody got it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home