Saturday, October 18, 2008

Resistance
The possibility has been discussed whether a portion of the population will pull a John Galt and decide to opt-out from being a productive member of society. Frankly, after hearing so much spread the wealth around coming from politicians or left-wingers ruminating about stupid Americans and their inability to earn, spend, save, and invest properly I've just about had it. Count me out from the coming bullshit bazaar that's coming our way. I'll do anything to gum up the works for this bunch coming into power. I'll work less productively, accept any dole I can get my hands on. Man, I'm a freakin' moron. I can't handle my own checkbook. Pay me off. Send me dole. Bail me out. Bail me out now. Send me money. Send me someone else's money. Send it to me now. I am a moron. I can't handle my checkbook. I can't handle it. Bail me out. I need your tax cut or whatever you're calling it these days. I need your government check. I need it. I need the welfare. Pay me. Pay me now. I am stupid. You know better than me Mr. One. You know what's best for me. Pay me. Pay me to think and do. Keep me drunk, happy, and stupid on hope and change because I can't handle reality. I can't handle this world. I am stupid. Pay me to be stupid. I'll accept. I'll accept your stupid subsidy. Pay me now.

2 Comments:

At 8:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

John Galt lacked faith

 
At 9:07 AM, Blogger gagknee said...

Bart: "Didn't you wonder why you were getting checks for doing
absolutely nothing?"

Grampa: "I figured because the democrats were in power again."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home