Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Tit Notes
Mrs. Rants said she saw an episode of Dr. 90210 playing at the gym and the particular aired segment detailed two women going in for breast augmentation surgery (boob job for short). She said she was surprised to see the overhead TV showing this at the gym - these women were nude from the waist up and only the nipples were blurred out.

It reminds me of a trip to Daytona Beach that I took one year for Spring Break. We went to an obligatory wet t-shirt contest and the contestants had to wear "nipple tape" in order to remain on the right side of city ordinances. On average, the wet t-shirts remained on the bodies for no more than 20 seconds before being stripped off - so the "city ordinance tape" was quite necessary indeed.

It makes you wonder if industry has capitalized on this apparent market for such sundry items. I can easily see 3M selling spools of nipple tape to clubs and bars across America where city ordinances make ownership of such an item a necessity for barkeepers and club owners to remain in good graces. And given 3M's spellbinding knowledge of materials and adhesive sciences, I imagine their chemical engineers have developed glues that are strong enough to keep the city ordinance tape firmly in place, yet remain supple enough so as not to cling too firmly to stray body hairs - where they may be yanked out at the follicle when the tape is removed.

Yep, the wonders of materials science.

1 Comments:

At 10:34 PM, Blogger Brian said...

I can see the commercial now...

Fergie (from the Black Eyed Peas): That's why I use 3M, for those times I need to cover my lumps... my lumps, my lovely lady lumps.

I hate that Dr. 90210 show... it is on everytime I'm at the gym... and it is not something you want to look up and see when you are on the treadmill.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home